More details and rumors about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III possible features continue to come. The 1Dx series has been known for being Canon’s Flagship model. According to recent reports the flagship 1D-X series camera is rumored to feature IBIS technology.
The rumor spread away from a photographer who is already testing EOS-1D X Mark III. He said that upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will feature with IBIS, and all future Canon ILC cameras will have this feature as well.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. Latest tests suggests that it will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II.
Canon EOS 1D X Mark III Specifications
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.