Sony has been rumored to introduce new E-mount cameras and lenses in 2019. In this post you’ll find what to expect from Sony in 2019.
The company has registered a new camera code WW715296 in Asia. This camera could refer to the long awaited Sony a7S III or Sony a6700/a7000. Expect the announcement in the next 1-3 months period.
There is no signal of the sucessor models from the beginning of 2018. In this post you’ll find what we expect from Sony in 2019 for cameras and lenses.
So next Sony mirrorless camera could be announced in the beginning of 2019 around CES or CP+ events.
Rumored Sony cameras
- Sony a7S III (4K@60p, HDR Video, Staked Sensor, see rumored specs)
- Sony a6700/a7000 (see the latest rumored specs)
- Sony a77 III
- Sony RX1R III
- Sony RX0 Mark II
- Sony RX10 V
- Sony a9 Mark II (2018 Sony Black Friday deals includes a big price drop on a9, a possible a9 Mark II could also coming in 2019 too)
Rumored Sony Lenses
Below are the list of Sony lenses to be announced next
- Tokina FiRIN 100mm f/2.8 FE AF Macro Lens
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony FE 500mm f/4 GM Lens
- Sony FE 600mm f/4 GM Lens
- Sony FE 135mm GM Lens
- Sony FE 200-600mm Lens
This is all for what to expect from Sony in 2019. We hope these rumored Sony cameras and lenses arrive in 2019. Please feel free to relay your comments, or suggestions.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".