Nikon released new updates for Wireless Transmitter Utility, Camera Control Pro 2, ViewNX-i / Capture NX-D software products.
The updates are mainly for adding support for Mac OS X and the Nikon Z6 full frame mirrorless camera.
Read more: Best Photography Black Friday Deals 2018
Nikon Wireless Transmitter Utility, Camera Control Pro 2 and ViewNX-i/Capture NX-D updates released
- Added support for the Z 6.
- Added support for macOS version 10.14 (Mojave).
- Ended support for OS X version 10.11.
- This software is for current owners of Camera Control Pro 2. For new users, it functions as a trial version that, once installed, can be used for up to 30 days before purchase is required.
- This software is distributed as a file named “S-CCPRO_-022800MF-ALLIN-64BIT_.dmg”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- When performing the update, you may be required to enter the product key to confirm ownership.
- Before beginning installation, exit Camera Control Pro 2 and all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- When performing the update, you will be prompted for the administrator password.
- The interface after the update will be in the same language as the current software and cannot be changed.
- If you are using D5 “C” firmware version 1.20 or later, update Camera Control Pro 2 to the current version, as versions 2.25.0 or earlier will not function as expected.
- This update may result in Wireless Transmitter Utility versions 1.5.6 or earlier being unable to detect the camera in some versions of OS X. Users of the Wireless Transmitter Utility should install version 1.6.0 or later.
- Read the information below before proceeding.
- No new changes, this package installs Nikon’s free ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D software and updates it to the latest version.
Read more Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".