The upgrades for five different camera models includes several improvements, bug fixes and support for devices. Below you can see a summary of each update with the download link.
The users of the Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-T2, X-T1 cameras may need to look at the previous firmware and update to current version before jumping to the new one.
Fujifilm Releases Firmware Updates for X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-T20 and GFX cameras
Fujifilm GFX 50s firmware version 1.10 Details
- Wireless tethered shooting
- Improved low light AF
- GF23mmF4 R LM WR Support
- Other features including a new user manual
Fujifilm X-T2 firmware update version 2.10
- Wireless tethered shooting among other features including a new user manual
- BACKUP & RESTORE function is added in USER SETTING for Tether shooting function
Fujifilm X-Pro2 firmware update version 3.10
- EVF adjustment and new user manual
Fujifilm X-T20 firmware version 1.01
- The phenomenon is fixed that IMAGE SIZE will be displayed when PHOTOMETRY is selected in ADD ITEMS of MY MENU SETTING.