The new DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone is now in stock and shipping at major US stores. The Mini 4 Pro is the first in the series with omnidirectional obstacle detection and avoidance and Waypoints. It also features True Vertical Shooting, perfect for platforms that use vertical video. On a single charge, the DJI Mini 4 Pro drone can remain airborne for up to 45 minutes with the right battery.
Weighing less than 249 g, Mini 4 Pro was designed for convenience on the go, and the drone’s weight means there’s no need for training or examinations in most countries and regions.
DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone Key Features
- Up to 4K100 Video & 48MP Raw Stills
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance
- Regulation-Friendly 8.8 oz Weight
- RC-N2 Controller Included
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Rotating Gimbal for Vertical Shooting
- Up to 12.4-Mile Range with OcuSync 4
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking System
- Automatic Shooting Modes
- Foldable Design for Easy Travel/Storage
The Mini 4 Pro with DJI RC-N2 Remote Controller and one Intelligent Flight battery starts at $759. This same package, with the RC 2 Remote Controller, is $959. The DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo, which includes the RC 2, three Intelligent Flight batteries, a two-way charging hub, and a carrying bag costs $1,099 while the Fly More Combo Plus, with Intelligent Flight Plus batteries that power the drone up to 45 minutes, comes out to $1,159.
- DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone with RC-N2 Controller $759
- DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone with RC 2 Controller $959
- DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone Fly More Combo with RC 2 Controller $1099
- DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone Fly More Combo Plus with RC 2 Controller $1159
For complete product information, and to order a Mini 4 Pro, please visit DJI’s official site.