Nikon Europe published new Nikon Z9 tutorials. The Nikon Z9 comes with an immense variety of autofocus options due to the exceptional performance of the camera and the variety of shooting situations. Ludovic Drean, Head of Nikon Pro Service (NPS) France talks you through which settings to choose, navigating the settings, and also gives some insights into what the pros do depending on the subject.
The Nikon Z9 was the top-selling professional flagship full-frame mirrorless camera in the first quarter of 2022 with a 57% market share.
The score of 98 points puts the Nikon Z9 camera to the 7th place in full-frame and MF sensors. This score of the sensor performance is close to that of Sony A1 (98 points) and Sony a7R IV (99 points). Nikon Z9 Sensor Review – Scored 98 Points
Nikon Z9 Key specifications
- 45.7 MP full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- Native ISO 64-25,600, with expansion to ISO 32-102,400
- 20 fps (RAW), up to 30 fps (JPEG)
- 493-point phase-detection AF system
- 3.69 m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 3.2-in 2.1 m-dot quad-tilt TFT-LCD
- 8K/60p, 12-bit N-RAW, 4K (oversampled)
- Sensor shift, up to 6 stops compensation
- Twin card slots (CFexpress Type B)
- Ethernet (1000BASE-T), WiFi (2.4/5GHz) Bluetooth LE connection, USB-C (3.2), HDMI (Type A) connectivity
New Nikon Z9 tutorials
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!