With an advanced autofocus system, 20fps raw burst shooting, 8K video resolution, fast and powerful processing engine, an electronic-only shutter and more, the Nikon Z9 is an ideal mirrorless camera for professional wildlife and sports photographers, as well as portrait or landscape photographer and more.
Nikon Z9 shipping is scheduled to start on on December 15, 2021. Nikon Z9 pre-order links.
Nikon Z9 key features
- Full-frame mirrorless camera with dual-grip design
- Nikon Z mount
- Newly-designed 45.7-megapixel stacked backside-illuminated full-frame CMOS image sensor
- New EXPEED 7 image processor
- 20 frames per second continuous shooting RAW
- 1000+ RAW buffer with Nikon’s new compressed RAW format
- 30 fps continuous shooting, full-res JPEG
- 120 fps continuous shooting, 11-megapixel JPEG
- Electronic shutter only
- Fast scan rate image sensor to minimize rolling shutter
- Blackout-free EVF
- 4-axis tilt touchscreen display
- Eye-AF for people and animals
- Vehicle detection AF
- 8K/30p and 4K/120p at launch, 8K/60p via firmware update in 2022
- Dual Type-B CFexpress slots (XQD supported)
- Built-in GPS and Wi-Fi (plus 1000Base-T Ethernet)
- $5,500 body only
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!