Let’s take a look at the latest leaked rumors for the Fujifilm X-H2S. According to Fuji rumors, the Fujifilm X-H2S will have a flippy screen. Despite the fact that the Fujifilm X-H1 has a 3-way tilting screen, this is a significant improvement for the new model.
As we reported earlier the highly anticipated Fujifilm X-H2s and X-H2 cameras are expected to be announced separately. The Fujifilm X-H2S is the 26 megapixel stacked sensor X-H2. The high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 with 40 megapixel will be launched after the Fujifilm X-H2S.
Fujifilm X-H1 is absolutely fantastic value for money. It is now for only $1,199 with Battery Grip Kit at Amazon. More details about the Fujifilm X-H2s and X-H2 can be found below.
Fuji is expected to release the following products for this major announcement event.
- Fujifilm X-H2S: Equipped with a newly designed 26-megapixel sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2: 40MP
- Fujifilm XF 18-120mm f/4 Lens: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 27-183mm
- XF 150-600mm f/5-6.8 Lens: 35mm equivalent focal length is 229-914mm
- GF 20-35mm: Maximum aperture F4?
- 5th Generation X-mount Mirrorless Camera: Equipped with Stacked Backside Illuminated X-Trans CMOS Image Sensor
See the previously posted 40MP Fujifilm X-H2 specs. The Fujifilm X Summit 2022 will be held on May 31 with many new product announcement.
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.