TTartisan officially announced the 50mm f/0.95 manual focus lens for mirrorless cameras with APS-C sized image sensor. The price is $228 and pre-orders are now open at Amazon.
TTartisan 50mm f/0.95 Lens is available for Canon EOS M and Rf mount, Nikon Z, L-mount, Sony E, Fujifilm X and Micro Four Thirds.
TTartisan also has a 50mm f/1.2 APS-C lens. Titanium-grey versions of TTArtisan 17mm F1.4, 35mm F1.4 and 50mm F1.2 APS-C prime lenses. The kit is currently available for $307 on TTArtisan’s online shop, an $18 premium compared to purchasing each of the three lenses on their own. Check availability also at AmazonUK | AmazonDE
See more details about the TTartisan 50mm f/0.95 Lens.
TTartisan 50mm f/0.95 Lens Features
- APS-C Normal-length Lens: Normal-length prime is designed for use with Fuji X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, providing a 75mm equivalent focal length. It is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, nightscape, landscape, and reportage.
- Aperture F/0.95: A fast f/0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers great control over the depth of field. Its optical system consists of 8 elements in 6 groups. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Compact and Vintage Outlook: Weighs about 411g, and the lens is so compact that gives you a very comfortable hand feeling. The silver dents in the lens barrel make the whole lens a more vintage look. The all-metal lens barrel features an engraved depth of field and focuses scales. Additionally, a metal lens mount also offers increased durability between the lens and camera.
- Friendly Design: Unlike the traditional cap type lens cap, the TTartisan 50mm F0.95 features a creative screw-on metal lens cap, it is quite convenient to mount the lens cap tight with only one spin. The aperture ring is stepped with the right amount of resistance and click, marking on full stops from F/0.95 to F/16.
- Multi-layer Coating: The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.