Sony has just released a new Sony a7sIII firmware update v2.01 fixing some bug fixes. You can see the details on the latest firmware v.2.01 below and also head over to Sony to download it.
Sony A7sIII is a native 4K camera with impressive video specs and a revised user interface. It can capture UHD 4K footage at up to 120p in 10-bit 4:2:2 encoding and promises 16-bit Raw video output. 4K video recording is possible at 120fps (up to 30min), 4K 60fps (up to 60min), and FullHD video at 240fps. The camera can record 4K video at 10-bit 4:2:2 internally, has up to 600mbps recording, and supports dual SD UHS-II or new CFexpress Type-A cards.
Sony a7sIII Firmware update v2.01 Details:
- Fixes the following issues:
- where a Picture Profile may be applied even though PP is set to Off
- where an error message may appear while shooting at a high shutter speed
- where a file saved in the memory card may not be loaded by the Save/Load Settings
- Improves the operational stability of the camera when using the Imaging Edge Desktop (Remote) or Imaging Edge Mobile apps
- Improves the overall stability of the camera
You can download firmware v2.01 from Sony’s websites below.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography