Here are size comparisons of the new Canon EOS R3 camera with the other cameras with built-in grips. Canon has announced that it is developing the EOS R3, a high-end full-frame mirrorless camera.
The Canon EOS R3 is designed for professional sports and news photographers, and will sit between the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III and the Canon EOS R5. With the new 35mm back
As you can see from the product image, the new Canon EOS R3 features a large, one-piece design with an integrated vertical grip, much like Canon’s 1D-series DSLRs. In many ways, the EOS R3 is shaping up to be a direct competitor to the Sony A1 and the upcoming Nikon Z9, in particular. You can find the size comparison of Canon EOS R3 with other cameras with built-in grips.
Canon EOS R3 Key Features (What we know so far)
- All-new Canon-developed, full-frame stacked BSI CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps burst shooting with electronic shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Deep Learning-based eye- and body-detection AF
- New recognizable subjects with Subject-detection AF
- New EVF with “Eye Control AF” mode
- All-new body design with integrated vertical grip
- EOS-1D-class weather sealing
- Canon reveals EOS R3 mirrorless camera in development
- Canon EOS R3 press release
- Pre-orders: Adorama | B&H
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.