Here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100S medium format mirrorless camera. Official announcement is scheduled for January 27th, 2021 along with several other products. Ahead of this major Fujifilm product announcement, more Fujifilm GFX 100S specifications leaked online.
According to reports the medium format mirrorless camera will have a price tag at $5,999 USD in the US. The current FujiFilm GFX 100 is also in stock at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $9,999. However what we know so far is the new Fujifilm GFX100 with IBIS will be same body size as Fujifilm GFX50S. Below you can find rumored Fujifilm GFX 100S specifications.
Rumored Fujifilm GFX 100 Specifications
- Name: Fujifilm GFX 100S
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm medium format Bayer sensor
- Backside illuminated sensor with full phase detection pixels coverage
- A bit smaller than the Fujifilm GFX 50S
- No GFX 50S humpback
- Top plate has only one dial on the top left side: a PSAM dial
- No D-Pad
- Top LCD
- Fixed viewfinder (not removable like on GFX 100 and GFX 50S)
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Three-way flip screen similar to X-T3
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- US price: $5,999
- Announcement on January 27th
There will be some prominent products and full list of the upcoming Fuji gear that will be announced on January 27th, 2021 can be found below.
The Upcoming Fujifilm products in 2021:
- Fujifilm GFX100S
- Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8 MK II
- Fujinon XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- New Fujifilm Film Simulation
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.