Delivering first-class image quality and beautiful bokeh in a compact and lightweight design, the Sony FE 35mm f/1.4 GM lens is ideal for shooting landscapes, portraits and street photography, for both stills and video.
Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements, an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element and Nano AR coating II all contribute to high-contrast, high-resolution results with corner-to-corner sharpness and dramatically reduce chromatic aberration, flea and ghosting.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two XA Elements, One ED Element
- Nano AR II and Fluorine Coatings
- Dual XD Linear AF Motors, Internal Focus
- Focus Hold Button, AF/MF Switch
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography