Chinese optics manufacturer TTArtisans has announced a new bright prime 50mm lens for mirrorless cameras with APS-c image sensor. TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 lens will be available in Canon M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds and Sony E mount.
The lens is fully-manual and the construction consists of seven optical elements in five groups and features an all-metal design. The lens uses a ten-blade aperture diaphragm, has a 50cm (1.64FT) minimum focusing distance and uses a 52mm front filter thread.
The lens measures in at 60mm (2.36”) long, 62mm (2.44”) in diameter and weighs 336g (11.85oz). It is available to purchase with an amazing price of $98 for Canon M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds, and Sony E mounts. Check availability at Amazon and B&H.
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens Specifications
- Type:50mm F1.2
- Lens construction:7 elements in 5 groups
- Focal length: f=50mm
- 35mm format equivalent: （75mm(SONY）75（Fuji）100（M4/3) ）
- Angle of view: 32°
- Max. aperture: F1.2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Number of of blades : 10(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus range: Approx. 50cm/1.64ft – ∞
- External dimensions: ø62mm x60mm
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 336g
- “Please kindly note the manual focus lens can’t be recogniced by camera unless coming with the camera setting “”release without lens””
Only 336g Ultra-light Design
Rugged all-metal mirror body structure, ensure lens assembly accuracy and durability.
336g lightweight and compact design , easy to carry and operate for user .