Nikon Z6 II is an updated version of the company’s 24MP full frame mirrorless camera designed for both stills and video.
The instruction manual for the Nikon Z6 II mirrorless camera is now available for download. You can download Nikon Z6 II user’s manual as HTML.
The price of the Nikon Z6 II body is $1,999, check pre-order options at Amazon | B&H | Adorama, release date in November. Nikon Z7 II body is $2,999, check pre-order options at Amazon | B&H | Adorama. Release date of both cameras is scheduled for December.
- 24MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting at up to 14 fps (in 12-bit Raw with single AF point)
- Full-sensor UHD 4K video at up to 30p
- UHD 60p from an APS-C crop promised in future firmware update
- Two card slots (1x CFexpress/XQD, 1x UHS-II SD)
- 3.69M-dot EVF with improved blackout times
- Tilting 2.1M-dot read touchscreen
- USB-C socket for recharging or powering the camera
- Battery rating of 410 (LCD) and 340 (EVF) shots per charge
- Connectors to allow battery grip with portrait orientation controls
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!