Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II Additional Coverage
Here are the latest Nikon Z6 II and Nikon Z7 II hands-on videos, presentations and reports.
The US price for Z6 II body is $1,999, check pre-order options at Amazon | B&H | Adorama, release date in November. Z7 II body is $2,999, check pre-order options at Amazon | B&H | Adorama, release date in December.
Nikon has unveiled the 24-megapixel Z6 II and 45.6-megapixel Z7 II full-frame mirrorless flagship cameras with similar bodies to the originals. Below you can find several comparisons between Nikon Z6 II vs Z6 & Z7 II vs Z7.
Nikon Z6 II vs Z6 & Z7 II vs Z7: Image Sensor, Speed, Video
- Z7 & Z7 II: 45.7MP full-frame CMOS sensor (FX format), ISO 64-25,600 native
- Z6 & Z6 II: 24.5MP full-frame CMOS sensor (FX format), ISO 100-51,200 native
- Z7 & Z7 II: 493 phase-detection points, covering 90% of frame
- Z6 & Z6 II: 273 phase-detection points, covering 90% of frame
- Z7: 9fps burst maximum / Z7 II: 10fps / Z6: 12fps / Z6 II: 14fps
- All cameras: 4K60 video, 1080p100/120, 10-bit HDMI out
- Z6 II & Z7 II only: Dual Expeed 6 processing engine
- Z6 II & Z7 II only: Autofocus to -6EV claimed
Nikon Z6 II vs Z6 & Z7 II vs Z7: Viewfinder & Screen
- All cameras: 3.2-inch tilt-angle LCD touchscreen, 2.1m-dot resolution
- All cameras: 3.6m-dot electronic viewfinder, 100% field of view 0.8x magnification
Nikon Z6 II vs Z6 & Z7 II vs Z7: Design
- Nikon Z6 & Z7: Single XQD card / Z6 II & Z7 II: XQD & SD (UHS-II) dual card slots
- Nikon Z6 II & Z7 II measure 2mm deeper (at 69.5mm) than (67.5mm) originals
- All cameras: In-body 5-axis image stabilisation (to 5-stops)
- All cameras: Magnesium alloy front, back & top covers
- All cameras: Z series mount, full-frame coverage
- All cameras: Weather sealed construction
Nikon Z6 II & Z7 II Videos
Official Nikon videos:
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!