Sigma will announce a new DN series mirrorless lens for Sony E-mount and L-mount. The official announcement is on December 1st, at JST 21:00 / CET 13:00 / EST 07:00.
First product images of the upcoming Sigma 24mm f/3.5, 35mm f/2 and 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary lenses. These Sigma lenses for mirrorless cameras will be officially announced on December 1st, 2020 and available in Sony E and Leica L mounts.
The upcoming Sigma Lenses:
- Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens
- Sigma 35mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens
- Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens
2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Shopping is coming!
Key specifications of Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN C Lens:
- Class: Contemporary
- Lens configuration is 10 elements in 8 groups, 1 element of SLD, 3 elements of aspherical surface
- High speed AF compatible
- AF motor is a stepping motor
- Supports aberration correction
- Dust-proof and drip-proof structure
- DMF compatible, AF + MF compatible (E mount only)
- Super Multi Coat
- Aperture ring
- Focus mode switch
- Magnetic lens cap and metal hood