The new Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III micro four thirds mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping at major stores in US. The US price of the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III body stands at $1799.99 USD – Amazon | Adorama | B&Hphoto.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III is a high-end Micro Four Thirds camera with a 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor , in-body image stabilization with up to 7.5 stops of shake reduction and the same processor as the E-M1X. The E-M1 III capable of shooting bursts of up to 18 fps with continuous AF and even faster with single AF. It uses the same hybrid autofocus system as the E-M1X, minus the train, car and airplane detection. Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Key Features:
- 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic IX Dual Quad Core Processor
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touch LCD
- 2.36M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- 60 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Dual F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast & Phase Detection AF)
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Up to 7.5 Shutter Speed Steps Compensation
- Handheld High Res Shot Mode
- Multi Selector (Joystick) Focus Point Control
- Live ND (Neutral Density Filter)
- 4k Video Capture (30/25/24 fps) with OM-Log Mode
- PRO Capture Lag-Free Electronic Shutter Mode
Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".