The upcoming Canon EOS R5 camera is rumored to feature 2 cards slots. One of them will support CFExpress and the other one is SD UHS-II capable. Check CFexpress card brands at Adorama, B&H, and Amazon in the US.
The Canon EOS R5 and RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM lens is expected to be announced in May, ahead of Photokina 2020, and release date ahead of Summer Olympic 2020. The new Canon EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera is already listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto.
The detailed specifications and pricing info are still unknown. Here are the latest details from the development announcement of Canon EOS R5 as well as updated rumors.
Canon EOS R5 Key Features:
- Newly designed CMOS sensor (around ~40MP)
- 8K Video Capture
- 20 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Electric Shutter)
- 12 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Mechanical Shutter)
- High-performance coordinated image stabilization (IS)
- Dual media card slots (both CFexpress card slot and SD card slot, and the SD card slot will support UHS-II SD cards)
Canon will release the Canon EOS R5 camera to the general public before the Summer Olympics 2020.
Canon Camera Deals:
$500 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$700 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.