According to latest rumors the upcoming flagship Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera to Feature with 4K Video with PDAF and no Crop, 5.9K External RAW Recording.
During the development announcement of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, Canon introduce all the specs of the camera to the public. Recent reports indicates that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will probably shoot 4K Video with PDAF and without crop and the high-end product will be able to shoot 5.9K Video with external RAW recording.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. Latest tests suggests that it will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II. The IBIS is rumored but still not confirmed yet.
Canon EOS 1D X Mark III Specifications
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons