The mid-range Fujifilm X-T3 camera is now available for pre-order. The APS-c sensor mirrorless camera will cost $1,499 body-only and shipping will start on September 20, 2018. Check pre-orders at B&H Photo, AmazonUS, Adorama.
Fujifilm X-T3 features all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processor. The camera can capture 4K at 60p and has burst mode at 11 fps (30fps at electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop), delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800.
Pre-Order : Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera, Release Date is September 20th
The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order online with all the accessories.
- Fujifilm X-T3: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- NP-W126S Batteries: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- VG XT3 Vertical Battery Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- MHG XT3 Metal Hand Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- BLC XT3 Bottom Leather Case: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- CVR XT3 Cover Kit: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- RR 100 Remote Release: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 2.16m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".