Fujifilm introduced the all-around Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera to its users. The Fujifilm X-T3 sample images took its place on the internet.
Fujifilm X-T3 features back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processor. The camera can capture 4K at 60p and has burst mode at 11 fps (30fps at electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop), delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800.
Fujifilm X-T3 Sample Images and First Impressions
PhotographyBlog published some sample JPEG and RAW images taken with a full production version of the brand new Fujifilm X-T3 camera. Sample images are from the X-T3 with the XF 18-55mm kit lens shots between expanded ISO range from 80 to 51200. They’ve also provided some RAF samples to download.
More Fujifilm X-T3 sample images posted by ePhotozine. A 4K video sample is also available High-resolution samples taken by using a second generation prototype GFX camera. Check out the DPReview sample gallery for an initial look at image quality.
More official Fujifilm X-T3 sample images can be found at Fujifilm Global.
The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order online with all the accessories.
- Fujifilm X-T3: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- NP-W126S Batteries: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- VG XT3 Vertical Battery Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- MHG XT3 Metal Hand Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- BLC XT3 Bottom Leather Case: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- CVR XT3 Cover Kit: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- RR 100 Remote Release: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama