Most interesting feature would be the 20fps burst speed as this will be the upcoming Sony A6700 a mini Alpha A9. The question is even the sensor resolution remain 24MP, are we going to see a stacked APS-c sensor like the Fujifilm X-T3? (Click here) There will be huge improvements to IBIS and autofocus system, sources say.
There are no details about the Sony A6700 announcement date. The rumor mill predicts that the company might unveil the product before September for the Photokina 2018 event.
Here are the new rumored specs list of the Sony a6700 mirrorless camera.
Rumored Sony a6700 Specs
- New Sensor With better low light (Still 24MP)
- Huge improvements to IBIS
- Slight improvements to AF+Eye AF
- New “Better AA Filter”
- New SONY Color Science applied
- Full Articulating screen
- 4K 60FPS With Crop|4K 30FPS No Crop|No overheat
- Big Improvement to Rolling shutter
- UHS II Card
- Faster startup/less lag, it will be faster overall
- Better UI+Touchscreen
- Uncompressed Raw
- 20FPS (Yes 20)
- 1/8000 Shutter
- Viewfinder size Got smaller/Resolution is the same
- USB 3.1
- NO Dual Cards
- NO Z Battery
- NO Extra Dial
- NO Joystick
- NO Removal of AA Filter
- NO 10Bit Video
- Will be Priced 1399$
- The Camera Design/Specs already Complete, Expected release date is 3 Months from now
According to our expectations on the Sony A6700 specs, the mirrorless camera will also offer 16-stop wide dynamic range & 26bit+ Color. We believe the photographers also benefit from the apt processing speed, which will enable continuous shooting at 15 fps with 16-bit raw file output.