Meyer Optik will soon start a Kickstarter funding campaign for another retro lens remake: Meyer Optik Görlitz APO-Makro-Plasmat 105mm f2.7.
The APO-Makro-Plasmat 105 f2.7 is the latest lens from Meyer Optik Görlitz. The Plasmat lenses, especially the Makro Plasmat (Makro meaning for 35mm film), are probably the most famous lens of the Meyer portfolio.
The price is expected to be $2,999 (check B&H) but you can expect discounts for the first orders. Shipping is scheduled for May 1, 2019.
Meyer Optik Görlitz APO-Makro-Plasmat 105mm f2.7 Coming Soon to KickStarter
- Focal length: 105mm Aperture: f2.7-f22
- Mounts: Fuji G , Hasselblad X1D, Canon, Fuji X, Leica M, Nikon, Sony E
- Angle of view: 12,5°, (22° medium format)
- Minimum focusing distance: 1,1m Filter diameter: 52mm
- Optical design: 6 Elemente in 5 Baugruppen
- Aperture blades: 52mm, 15, steel, special anti reflex coating
- Weight: ~ 350g
- Rangefinder Coupling: not supported
Sample photo taken with a prototype of the new Meyer Optik Görlitz APO-Makro-Plasmat 105mm f2.7 lens: