Here are Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro lens reviews, samples and hands-on videos.
New fast 1:1 macro lens for the X-system offers a field of view equivalent to 120mm in 35mm terms. It features an optical construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, including one aspherical lens, one Super ED lens and three ED lenses.
Here are some of the first impressions of the Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro lens reviews, samples and hands-on videos across the web.
Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens Reviews, Samples and Videos
Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro lens has a price tag of $1200.
- High resolving power and beautiful bokeh – an optical construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, including one aspherical Lens, one Super ED Lens, and three ED lenses has been Adopted.
- New AF System – Adopts a Floating Focus System, which divides focus lens group into “Front Focus Group” and “Rear Focus Group” and drives them depending on the shooting distance with high accuracy.
- Optical Image Stabilization – Angle shake and shift shake are suppressed by using a gyro sensor and an acceleration sensor with high accuracy, which achieves 5-stop image stabilization.
- Weather and dust resistant, -10 DegreeC/14 DegreeF low-temperature operation with fluorine coating
- Compatible with the XF1.4x and XF2.0x Teleconverters
More real-world samples are on jonasraskphotography.com. From the review :
I still can’t believe just how good and versatile this lens is. This is so much more than just a lens for shooting macro.
Fuji XF 80mm f/2.8 Macro Hands On First Impressions: PhotoPlus 2017
Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 Macro Sneak Peak with Samples | 4K
Fujifilm XF 80mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro