Sony RX100M2 / RX200 digital compact camera to be announced on June 27, tomorrow. The upcoming Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2 camera first specs and price information leaked from Digicame-info.
The Sony RX200 / RX100MII rumored to feature WiFi connection, a hot shoe, and a swivel screen. Additionally, the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M2 compact camera is also expected to feature a 1-inch 20.2-megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1ooM2 digital compact system camera price is ¥ 75,000 and this makes the upcoming Sony RX100M2 / RX200 camera price around $8,00 and $1,000 in usd. The new Sony camera release date is July, 5 2013 in Japan.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2 Specs and Price
- 20.2 million effective pixels, 1.0 type back-illuminated ExmorR CMOS sensor,
- 28-100mm Zeiss Vario-Sonnar lens
- 1.229 million dot 3.0-inch LCD monitor
- Full HD video recording
- Weight 281g (including battery, media)
- Estimated retail price of around 75,000 yen. US price will be $800 – $1,000
- Release date of the camera is July 5, 2013 for Japan