Panasonic has officially announced the 20mm f/1.7 Lumix lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras now discontinued. Now the brand new Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 II pancake lens to be announced tomorrow on June 27 at 5am London time.
According to 43R the lens has the same lens design as the previous model. Also the new Lumix 20mm f/1.7 II lens seems to have a inner focusing characteristic which provides to use polarizer filters on it.
Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 II pancake lens for micro four thirds cameras price is 40,000 yen which is around $410. The old one is current sold around $399.00 at Adorama.
Below are the full specs list of the upcoming Lumix 20mm f/1.7 II Pancake Lens.
Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 II Pancake Lens Specs
- Seven elements in five groups with 2 aspherical lens.
- Filter diameter is 46mm
- Total length 25.5mm, maximum diameter 63mm
- Weight 87g
- The exterior Barrel is of metal
- It will come in silver and black
- Estimated retail price of around 40,000 yen