Canon EOS 70D Full Specs List Leaked
Canon EOS 70D digital SLR camera to be announced in the next few days. Canon has already started to send invites for a big product launch and it will be the most expected EOS 70D camera.
Canon EOS 70D kit will be available with a EF-S 18-55mm IS STM and the EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens. The matching battery grip will be the BG-E14.
Canon EOS 70D will feature a new sensor and The new autofocus type as we mentioned before to be the Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus. The new AF on the EOS 70D works up to a claimed 5 times faster than previous EOS cameras in live view. Also the new EOS 70D has Digic 5+ processor.
There is no price information yet. Previously the Canon EOS 70D price rumored to be $1,199 body only. We hope more product images and price info will be leaked before the official announcement.
Canon EOS 70D Specifications
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor, apparently all new
- All-cross type 19-points AF system
- 7 fps burst rate
- Single SD card slot
- 3.0 inch Vari-Angle LCD screen
- ISO 12,800 max.
- Powered by the DIGIC 5+ processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- 1080p Full HD video capture
- Capacity touch screen, similar to the EOS Rebel T5i and SL1
- Creative filters with Live Preview
- Built-in Wi-fi
- Magnesium alloy body with some weather sealing
- Battery Grip BG-E14
- Comes with EF-S 18-55mm and EF-S 18-135mm lens kit
- US list price – around $1,199 body only
- Announcement on July 2
via digicame-info, cr