Canon EOS 70D expected to be announced in July. According to the rumors, the EOS 70D is in final testing and also new advancement in Auto Focus technology, to appear in the EOS 70D DSLR camera.
Recent rumors shows that Canon has developed new AF technology. This new AF system will first be featured on the Canon EOS 70D. Announcement of the EOs 70d expected to be after the new AF technology announcement.
Canon EOS 70D Announcement in July, Specs
The replacement of the EOS 60D camera, the widely waited DSLR camera Canon EOS 70D finally to be announced in July, 2013. Previously rumored specs for the EOS 70D as below.
- 18 MP sensor, similar to the one in EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D or the new in production 21MP sensor
- All cross type 19-points AF system
- 6 – 7 fps burst rate
- Single SD card slot
- 3.2 inch LCD screen
- ISO 100 – 25600 expanded
- Powered by the DIGIC 5 or 6 processor
- 1080p HD video capture
- Capacity touch screen, similar to the EOS Rebel T5i and SL1
- Creative filters with Live Preview
- Some WiFi capability, similar to Canon EOS 6D
- Magnesium alloy body with added weather sealing
- US list price – $1,199 body only
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".