The Carl Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* lens is a new prime lens. Dr. Richard Roscoe, volcano and wildlife photographer, used this new Apo Sonnar T* 1/135 to shoot the famous Sakurajima Volcano in Japan. Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* sample images taken by Canon EOS 5D Mark II can be seen here. Also several several sample images on Flickr.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Rumored Sony A7000 Specs Leaked
- New Function-expansion Firmware for Pentax K-1, K-1 II, K-3 III, KF
- Upcoming Sony Lenses of 2023
- Fujifilm Firmware Updates Released for X100V, X-Pro3, X-E4 and GFX50SII
- Fujifilm TG-BT1 Tripod Grip Officially Announced
- Fujifilm X-T4, X-T3, X-T30, X-T30II, and X-S10 Firmware Updates Released
- Nikon Z fc Firmware Version 1.30 Released
- New TTArtisan 35mm f/0.95 Lens for APS-c Mirrorless Cameras
- Rumored Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications : 61MP, Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, 8-stop IBIS & 8K60p
- Nikon D6 & COOLPIX P950 Firmware Updates Now Available