The Carl Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* lens is a new prime lens. Dr. Richard Roscoe, volcano and wildlife photographer, used this new Apo Sonnar T* 1/135 to shoot the famous Sakurajima Volcano in Japan. Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* sample images taken by Canon EOS 5D Mark II can be seen here. Also several several sample images on Flickr.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Nikon Z30 & NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S Lens Announced
- Nikon Z30 Rumored Specifications
- Nikon D7500 Firmware Update Version 1.11 Released
- Fujifilm Introduces the New Instax Mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer
- Meike 8mm f/2.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- DJI RS 3 & RS 3 Pro Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Zhiyun WEEBILL 3 & Smooth Q4 Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Announced
- Nikon D6 & D5 Firmware Updates Version 1.5 Released
- New Firmware V2.1 for Sony a7S III & V1.3 for Sony a1 Released