The Carl Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* lens is a new prime lens. Dr. Richard Roscoe, volcano and wildlife photographer, used this new Apo Sonnar T* 1/135 to shoot the famous Sakurajima Volcano in Japan. Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* sample images taken by Canon EOS 5D Mark II can be seen here. Also several several sample images on Flickr.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Ricoh Released New Firmware for Pentax K-1, K-1 Mark II, K-3 Mark III, K-3 Mark III Monochrome, and KF cameras
- Canon Firmware Updates Released for EOS R3, R6, R7, R8, R10, R50
- Sony FE 24-200mm F2.8-4.5 G OSS Lens to be Announced Soon
- Fujifilm XF 16-50mm F2.8-4.8 R LM WR Lens Image Leaked
- Fujifilm Released GFX100 II, GFX50R, GFX50S, and X RAW STUDIO Updates
- Sony a9 III Camera & FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens Announced
- ON1 Photo RAW 2024 Released
- Canon Announces New Firmware Updates for C500 Mark II, C300 Mark III, C70, R5 C & XF605
- Sony Released ZV-1 II Firmware Ver.1.01 & ZV-1F Firmware Ver.1.11
- Rumors : Sony A7S IV to Feature New 2-layer Sensor