Panasonic is rumored to announce Mark II version of Panasonic S1 and S1 IIx cameras. Both Panasonic full frame camera feature 6K 120 and 4k/120 video recording, a new Venus image processing engine, Dual I.S. image stabilisation, a double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, and a triaxial tilt LCD screen.
Also Panasonic is scheduled to be announce Panasonic 100mm F2.8 macro lens on January 8th. Here are the details of the Panasonic S1 II / S1 IIx rumored specs.
Rumored Specifications of Panasonic S1 II / S1 IIx
- 34mp stacked oversampled 7k with very low rolling shutter
- ND filters with slim sealed magnesium body, compared to the big c70
- Fan no overheating in direct sunlight 50 Celsius.
- 6k 120, 4k 120 no crop.
- Better ibis no wooble
- Much better autofocus with ai chip similar to Sony.
- Just 1000 dollars more compared to s5iix very aggressive pricing, so around 3000 dollars.
- Improved battery life.
- improved dynamic range for video and photo.
- No AA filter
- very strong low light, improved low light with a lot of MP.
Read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors.
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.