Looking for the best lenses for Fujifilm X-H2 & X-T5 ? In this guide, you’ll find the best lenses that make the most out of the X-H2 and X-T5.
The new X-H2 camera features a high-resolution 40 MP X-Trans sensor and Fujifilm’s latest image processor, the X-Processor 5. This makes the Fuji X-H2 the first APS-C camera to offer internal 8K/30 ProRes capture. The Fujifilm X-T5 is a 40 megapixel mirrorless camera with APS-C sensor that can record 6K/30p video internally, offers 7 stops of IBIS and can create 160 megapixel images in the Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode.
If you’re fortunate enough to own the Fujifilm X-H2 ($1,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama) and X-T5 ($1,699 at B&HPhoto / AmazonUS / Adorama), you may be wondering about the best lens pairings to enhance your photography experience. To assist you in achieving professional-level shots, we have compiled a list of top recommended X-mount lenses for the Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5 mirrorless cameras. This selection covers prime and zoom options across a range of focal lengths, catering to various shooting scenarios such as street photography, travel, landscapes, portraits, weddings, macro photography, videography, sports, and wildlife. You can easily find the perfect lens to suit your specific needs and preferences.
Fujifilm Lens Terminology :
- XF – Highest Quality Fujifilm lenses for X-mount
- WR – Weather Resistant construction
- OIS – Optical Image Stabilization
- LM – Linear Motor, allows faster and near silent focusing
- R – The lens has a dedicated aperture ring
Top 10 Recommended Lenses for Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5
If you’re looking for a selection of the top recommended lenses for the Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5. Our choices take into account critical factors such as performance, compatibility, and value. These selections are strategically made to ensure that your investment in a lens not only meets but surpasses your expectations, simplifying the process of capturing exceptional photos and videos.
Top Recommended Lenses for Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5
These lenses will make the most of the Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5
- Best Standard Zoom Lens: Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR
- Affordable Zoom Lenses: Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD, Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR, XF 18-120mm f/4 R LM PZ WR
- Best All-in-one Lens: Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD
- Best Standard Prime Lens: Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR
- Budget Prime Lens: Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
- Best Street and Travel Lenses: XF 23mm f/2 R WR, XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR
- Best Wide-angle Zooms: Fujifilm XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR, XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR, Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD
- Best Wide-angle Primes: XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR, XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR
- Best Ultra Wide-angle Prime: Fujifilm XF 8mm f/3.5 R WR
- Best Portrait Lenses: XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR, XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR
- Premium Portrait Lens: Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR
- Best Macro Lenses: Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lens: Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Best Super Telephoto Zoom Lens: Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.