Back in February, Tamron announced the development of the Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD for Fujifilm X Mount. We now know that Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD will be announced on May 30th and it is already listed on B&H Photo.
Last year, the Tamron 17-70mm F/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD was launched, an affordable and versatile piece of glass with built-in image stabilization.
The 11-20mm lens gives a 16.5-30mm equivalent range on an X-series camera, providing a faster alternative to Fujifilm’s own XF10-24mm F4 OIS WR though not going as wide as the XF8-16mm F2.8 WR. Take a look at the main features and key specs of the upcoming Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 lens for Fujifilm X Mount.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that combines the brightness of a large aperture of F2.8 with outstanding portability
- excellent optical performance
- Equipped with a stepping motor unit RXD that is excellent in quietness and suitable for movie shooting
- Wide-angle side Achieves a shortest shooting distance of 0.15m
- Simple drip-proof structure and antifouling coat that supports comfortable shooting
- APS-C | f/2.8 to f/16
- 16.5-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fast Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom
- Rapid eXtra Silent Stepping Drive Motor
- 1x XLD, 2x GM Asph., and 2x LD Elements
- BBAR-G2 Lens Coating
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
|Fujifilm X-T4||check price||Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T3||check price||Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T5||check price||Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-H2||check price||Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-S10||check price||Amazon|
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.