Sony officially announced the new Sony a7R V in November 2022. This new camera is ideal for professionals who want a first-class high-resolution imaging tool.
The Sony A7R V uses the same 61-megapixel image sensor as its predecessor, but the latest high-res Alpha camera includes some significant changes and improvements.
- 61MP full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- BIONZ XR engine boosts overall processing speed by up to 8x
- Continuously shoot up to 583 compressed RAW images at 10 fps
- Outstanding filmmaking with 8K 24p/25p and 4K 60p/50p
- QXGA 9.44 million dot viewfinder
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows communication on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Full-pixel readout for 8K movies with incredible resolution
- Magnesium alloy chassis and reliable mechanical shutter
- Next-generation AF with real-time recognition autofocus deep
Here is a pre-order/in stock /availability tracker for Sony a7R V:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|$3,899.99||Temporarily out of stock||–|
|B&H (Authorized Dealer)||$3,898.00||In Stock||–|