The new Sony a7R V camera will be officially announced on October 26th. Sony released a new teaser that they will announce a new alpha series camera on October 26, 2022 at 10:00 am EDT.
There is no information on what kind of camera will appear on the official website, but looking at the rumors so far, we can say that the expectation is heavily on the Sony a7R V. Sony A7R V innovations include highlights such as a 61 megapixel sensor with new processor, new AF system and improved image stabilization.
Here are the latest set of rumored specifications from SonyCameraNews:
Rumored Sony a7R V Specifications
- Same 61MP sensor because all the power goes to the new processor.
- TOTALLY New Autofocus system with AI deep learning
- 8k 24p (cropped)
- 4k60p 4k24p (full read out)
- heat sink design of the Sony A7sIII (up to 30min 8K recording without overheating)
- S cinetone is available
- 8 stop IBIS (unclear yet if “native” or with “gyro data”)
- New Pixelshift function with movement correction
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Body looks like a mix between the Sony a7S III and Sony a7 IV.
Sony a7R V:
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature a 61MP Full Frame Sensor
- More Details on Sony a7R V Camera Specifications
- Announcement on October 26, 2022
- First Sony a7R V Image Leaked
- Sony a7R V Rumored to Feature with a7S III’s Heat Sink
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography