Here are more details about the upcoming OM Digital OM-1 flagship Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, which will be officially announced on February 15th, 2022.
Along with the OM Digital OM-1 camera, the new M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 RO II and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 40-150mm F4.0 PRO lenses will also be unveiled.
The list contians new Olympus OM-1, accessories, and two new lenses. You can find the full rumored specs of the OM Digital OM-1 below with the detailed description of the upcoming OM Digital OM-1 Mirrorless.
Full list of new OM System products
- OM SYSTEM OM-1 body (scheduled to be released in March 2022)
- OM SYSTEM OM-1 12-100mm kit (scheduled to be released in March 2022)
- Power battery holder HLD-10
- Wireless remote control RM-WR1
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery BLX-1
- Battery Charger BCX-1
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Charger Set SBCX-1
- USB-AC Adapter F-7AC
- USB Cable CB-USB13
- Cable Protector CP-2
- Eye Cup EP-18
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO II (Scheduled to be released in March 2022)
- Lens hood LH-66D
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0 PRO (Scheduled to be released in March 2022)
- Lens cap LC-62G
- Lens hood LH- 66E
Detailed Description of the Upcoming OM Digital OM-1 Mirrorless Camera
- A macho design similar to the E-M1X, not the shoulder of a conventional model
- Fn button is the same as E-M1 III
- “OM SYSTEM” in the logo part of “E-M1 Mark III”
- “OLYMPUS” in the penta part continues
- The “OM-1” logo is placed in the “OM-D” part of the conventional model.
- Shutter button and command dial are similar to E-M1X
- The button configuration at the bottom right of the AF joystick is the same as the E-M1 III.
- The ISO button on the top of the thumb rest is the same as the E-M1 III
- The command dial is similar to the E-M1X
- The MENU button is on the left shoulder (same as E-M1 III)
- AEL button coaxial with Fn lever
- Independent AF-ON button
- Vari-angle monitor
- Eye sensor independent of large viewfinder
- The design of the left shoulder is similar to the E-M1 III
- The mode dial is the same as the latest model (B mode is independent, no Art)
- Exposure compensation / REC button is similar to E-M1 III
- The position and shape of the strap metal fittings are the same as the E-M1 III and E-M1X.
- Remote release terminal is the same as before
- The cover design of the memory card slot is different
- The accessory port on the left is the same as before