Olympus OM1 Full Specifications. OM System OM-1 high-end flagship mirrorless camera specifications leaked online.
The upcoming OM Digital OM-1 flagship Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera will be officially announced on February 15th, 2022.
You can find the full rumored specs of the Olympus OM-1 specifications below.
Rumored Olympus OM-1 Specifications
- 20mp IMX472 sensor from Sony
- 2 stop improvement low light with “Quad Bayer Structure”
- 120fps 12-bit RAW DCI
- 4K60P 10-bit 4:2:2
- 240fps 1080p
- 10fps mechanical shutter
- 20fps ‘normal’ high-speed shooting
- Handheld high res @ 50MP
- Tripod HR @80MP
- No 5MP raw mode
- 5.76m dot EVF with ~0.82x magnification
- 1.62m dot LCD
- 7 stops of IBIS
- Cross-type phase detection AF (1,053 points)
- C-AF tracking sensitivity settings – 5 steps (whatever that means)
- AI detection AF – Formula cars, rally cars, motorcycles / Aircrafts, helicopters / Bullet trains, standard trains, steamlocomotives / Birds / Dogs, cats
- ISO range LOW (approx.80) – 102400
- Electronic shutter (Silent mode)1/32000 – 60 sec
- Improved AF tracking
- Astro tracking
- Advanced Artificial Intelligent AF for animals, vehicles,etc…
- Higher-res LCD panel
- New battery(compatible with BLH-1)
- price slightly above $2,000
The Olympus OM-1 important dates.
- Announcement on February 15, 2022
- February 24, 2022, Pre-order sales start
- Released in March 2022
Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.