Here are the new Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S Lens Accessories. The major accessories for the new Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S Lens are very expensive.
This fast S-Line lens arrives just in time to complement the unstoppable potential of the Nikon Z9, and opens creative possibilities for professionals photographing sports and wildlife where there is no room for compromise on extreme reach and incredible sharpness.
Shoot for greatness with the NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S from Nikon. Ideal for sports and wildlife and offering impressive reach with impressive speed, this super-telephoto lens is characterized by its bright f/2.8 maximum aperture and sophisticated optical, autofocus, and VR systems.
- Nikon HK-42 Lens Hood: $1,070.95
- Nikon CL-L3 Lens Case S: $291.95
- Nikon LC-K105 Front Lens Cap: $82.95
- Nikon C-PL460 Slip-In Circular Polarizer: $512.95
Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S Lens Key Features
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Built-In 1.4x Teleconverter
- Ground Aspherical and SR Elements
- Meso Amorphous and ARNEO Coatings
- Silky Swift VCM and STM AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Customizable Fn and Memory Set Buttons
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rotating Tripod Collar