Pergear has announced its new 10mm F5.6 Pancake Fisheye Lens for APS-C camera systems. The Pergear 10mm F5.6 Pancake Fisheye Lens is available for only $89 for Fujifilm X mount, Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount and Sony E mount APS-C camera systems.
The full-manual lens is constructed of six elements in four groups. The lens features also include a 15cm (5.9″) minimum focusing distance, a built-in petal-shaped lens hood. The lens is constructed entirely of metal and measures in at 5cm (2″) in diameter, 3.2cm (1.26″) tall and weighs only 120g (4.2oz).
Pergear 10mm F5.6 Pancake Fisheye Lens
- Solid Metal Construction: Lightweigh and compact, this lens is full metal built with weighs only 100g.
- Wide-Angle Manual Fisheye Lens: Providing a 172º angle of view, it is perfect for exploring the creativity of wide-angle lenses by distorting and exaggerating normal perspectives, it’s a great lens for close-up shots and fun portraits.
- Multi-layer coating: The front lens has a multi-layer coating, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Built-in Lens Hood： The built-in petal-shaped lens hood provides some protection for the lens but more so, helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
- Kindly note: the manual focus lens can’t be recognized by the camera automatically, please change the camera setting to “Shoot without lens” before using this lens.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.