The new Nikon Z9 professional mirrorless camera, NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S lens, NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S lens and FTZ II mount adapter are now available for pre-order.
The Nikon Z9 is a 45.7MP full-frame pro sports mirrorless camera: a high speed, 8K-shooting statement of intent from one of the industry’s biggest players. The NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S and the NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S are Nikon’s latest S-line lenses, giving discerning photographers premium optics and ultimate versatility. Additionally, the new Mount Adapter FTZ II is a streamlined solution to seamlessly adapt F-mount lenses with the integrated vertical grip on the new Nikon Z 9.
Shipping is scheduled to start on December 31, 2021.
Nikon Z9 at a Glance
- 45.7MP Stacked CMOS sensor
- 30 fps JPEG shooting
- 20 fps Raw shooting (for over 1000 compressed Raws)
- 120 fps JPEG shooting at 11MP resolution
- 8K/30p capture and 4K-from-8K, with ProRes 422 HQ option
- 8K/60p, 12-bit 8K N-Raw and 4K ProRes RAW to be added with f/w
- Internal 10-bit N-Log and HLG capture
- 3.69M dot OLED EVF with reduced lag and greater brightness
- XM dot rear LCD with multi-directional tilt
- Twin CFexpress Type B card slots
- Full-time electronic shutter camera
- Sensor shield to protect sensor
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!