Fujifilm has just released the new firmware update Ver 2.10 for the Fujifilm X-S10 camera (Amazon, B&H, Adorama). The latest firmware reflects feedback provided by FUJIFILM X Series users and address requests for new functions and enhanced usability. Here are the details of the Fuji X-S10 firmware below.
The Fujifilm X-S10 supports high-resolution stills shooting, DCI/UHD 4K video at 30 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 8 fps with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
The firmware update Ver.2.10 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- “instax mini Link” and “instax Link WIDE” will be added as applicable printers for X-S10
• The camera now supports smartphone printers, “instax mini Link” and “instax Link WIDE” series.
• Due to the above modification, items of the “instax PRINTER PRINT” will be changed in the playback] menu.
• In addition, the menu title, “instax PRINTER CONNECTION SETTING” will be renamed as “instax PRINTER SETTINGS” as well as its content has been changed, which appears through [SETUP MENU] ➔ [CONNECTION SETTING].
- The electronic level display will work in wider range of the tilt angle, so that you can use the electronic level on the LCD even if you tilt the camera more than that with the current firmware.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- Click Here to Download Fujifilm X-S10 firmware Ver 2.10
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.