Product Images of Canon EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera
Here are the new product images of Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera. Thanks to this, we can see the soon to be announced Canon EOS R3 in detail from the front and rear.
By the way, the already in development Canon EOS R3 will be priced for $5,999. This is the Canon’s answer to the Sony A1 and Nikon Z9 with the new EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera. The camera is now listed at B&H Photo.
The R3 has a dual-grip design and will be able to shoot at up to 30 frames per second with full AF. However not branded as a successor to the EOS-1D series of pro sports DSLRs. So expect the highly anticipated Canon EOS R1 camera as well. See also Canon EOS R3 Camera Size Comparisons with Other Cameras. Enough talk, let’s see new product images of Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera.
Below you can find the first set of Canon EOS R3 Specifications.
What we know about Canon EOS R3
- Full-frame stacked BSI CMOS sensor (rumored to be 45MP with pixel shift)
- Eye control AF, dual pixel CMOS AF (rumored next-generation of DPAF system quad-pixel AF)
- Subject tracking with deep learning
- Continuous shooting up to 30 fps
- The Canon EOS R3 is not the flagship camera
- The R3 sensor may not be produced by Canon
- 8K / 30p RAW shooting
- Subject eye and head detection
- Dust and water resistant body with integrated grip
- Fast Mobile File Transfer (Wireless)
- RF mount
Along with the Canon EOS R3 development announcement, the company also unveiled the previously rumored three new RF lenses :
- Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens: $1,399 at B&H, Adorama.
- Canon RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens: $11,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Canon RF 600mm f/4L IS USM Lens: 12,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Rumors and Canon News.