Ricoh has introduced the Pentax K-3 Mark III (First Impressions) camera last month, it comes with a new 25.7 MP BSI CMOS APS-C sensor, no anti-aliasing filters, 14 bits, 12 shots per second continuous shooting, ISO up to ISO 1,600,000, PRIME V image processing according to Pentax. Better image detail, best noise reduction in low light.
PENTAX K3 Mark III is now available to pre-order on the Amazon.com, B&H, Adorama websites for $1,999.95 for the body only or $2,299.95 for Premium Kit. You can see the details on the latest firmware updates below and also head over to Ricoh to download it.
The new firmware brings the following improvements:
- Improved stability of performance when battery power is low condition.
- Corrected – In rare cases, images are not recorded correctly when shooting continuously in RAW format.
- Improved stability for general performance.
Pentax K-3 Mark III Key Features:
- 25.7MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
- SAFOX 13 101-Point Phase-Detection AF
- 1.05x-Mag. Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- Up to 12 fps Continuous Shooting
- 5-Axis SR II In-Body Shake Reduction
- UHD 4K30p Video Recording
- Pixel Shift Res., AA Filter Simulator
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth; Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body