The Fujifilm GFX 100S could be announced on 27 January, as Fuji reportedly has some BIG reveals planned to kick off 2021. Ahead of this major Fujifilm product announcement, first Fujifilm GFX 100S specs appeared online.
According to reports the medium format mirrorless camera will cost $5,999 USD in the US. Here is what we know so far about the Fujifilm GFX 100S:
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- Smaller than the current Fujifilm GFX 100, almost the same as GFX 50S
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- US price: $5,999
Fujifilm will have a major product announcements on January 27, 2021. When we look at the rumored Fujifilm mirrorless cameras and lenses for 2021, there are some prominent products that are likely to be announced on this date.
The Upcoming Fujifilm products in 2021:
- Fujifilm GFX100S
- Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8 MK II
- Fujinon XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- New Fujifilm Film Simulation
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.