DJI Osmo Mobile 4 (OM 4) Handheld Smartphone Gimbal. DJI officially announces Osmo Mobile 4, adding magnetic mounts to the foldable phone stabilizer. The US price is $149 and it is now in stock at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Designed to improve on the already impressive Osmo Mobile 3, the DJI OM 4 smartphone gimbal packs in a stronger motor and more torque than its predecessor, with an even more compact frame that’s easier to balance and fold down. Thanks to its magnetic smartphone mount, attaching your smartphone is easier than ever as well. Visually, the OM4 isn’t much different than its predecessor, the Osmo Mobile 3 (OM3). It is a light grey instead of a darker grey, but aside from the joystick, trigger and grip being a bit more rubberized, the body of the gimbal remains largely unchanged.
The DJI Osmo Mobile 4 is available to order from the DJI Store and comes with a wrist strap, grip tripod and storage pouch.
DJI Osmo Mobile 4 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal Features
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
- Supports up to 3.3″ Wide Smartphones
- Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack, Follow, and Sport Modes
- 15-Hour Runtime,1/4″-20 Tripod Mount
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Panorama Modes
- USB Power Output for Phone/Accessory
DJI OM 4: Unboxing
DJI OM 4: What’s Inside the Box?
- DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
- Grip Tripod
- DJI Magnetic Smartphone Clamp for OM 4
- DJI Magnetic Ring Holder for OM 4
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Storage Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warrant
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.