The entry-level Nikon Z5 full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on July 21, 2020. When we look at the first Nikon Z5 specifications, the camera will be positioned under the Nikon Z6 and compete against the Canon EOS RP.
According to the sourcs Nikon Z5 will not have an electronic display on the top panel and will indeed have an electronic viewfinder on the top panel which is similar to the Nikon Z50 design.
Here are the latest Nikon Z5 specs :
- 24MP full-frame sensor
- The Nikon Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst shooting
- Official announcement expected 0n July 21, 2020
- Release date will be later this year
See latest Nikon discounts.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".