The upcoming Nikon cameras for 2020 are starting to take shape day by day. Among the cameras Nikon plans to announce soon are the Nikon Z30 and Z5 mirrorless models. The entry-level Z-mount full frame mirrorless camera to be announced in the second half of July next month.
According to the sourcs Nikon Z5 will not have an electronic display on the top panel and will indeed have an electronic viewfinder on the top panel which is similar to the Nikon Z50 design. Here are first rumored specs of Nikon Z5 :
Rumored Nikon Z5 Specifications
- The Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- 24MP full-frame sensor (not sure BSI or not)
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected in the second half of July
- Release date in later this year
See latest Nikon discounts.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.