The Nikon D6 is a professional DSLR designed for sports and action photography. It features a full-frame 20 Megapixel CMOS sensor and Nikon’s most advanced autofocus system, as of February 2020. The AF system has 105 points, all of which are cross-type and use a ‘triple-sensor arrangement’. Nikon claims that the D6 can focus down to -4.5EV. The camera can shoot bursts at up to 14 frames per second with continuous autofocus.
Nikon D6 Key Features:
- 20.8MP FX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image-processing engine
- 14 fps for up to 200 continuous shots
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/25/24p
- 3.2-inch TFT touch-sensitive LCD
- Fully-selectable 105-Point AF with all cross-type sensor system
- 100-102,400 ISO expandable to 3,280,000
- Constructed with lightweight magnesium alloy
- Illuminated controls with the flick of a lever
- Pro-grade weather sealing keeps the elements out
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".