The upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera and WFT-E9 were just added to the latest Canon’s internal product list. This means that we will see official announcement within one month, probably by the end of January to early February.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. Latest tests suggests that it will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II. The IBIS is rumored but still not confirmed yet.
From Nokishita Camera:
“EOS-1D X Mark III” and “WFT-E9” are added to Canon’s latest product list. It may be added early because it is the year-end and New Year holidays, but reservations should start within a month if usual.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Features
- New CMOS sensor
- New DIGIC image processor
- Records 4K video at 60p
- Captures RAW video or 10-bit 4:2:2 video with Canon Log
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy
- New bright optical viewfinder
- AE and focus tracking
- AF sensor with 28x more resolution
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 525 AF areas
- Shoot using an electronic shutter
Read more Canon Rumors.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!