Fujifilm will be releasing a firmware update for the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera in mid-December 2019. The FW 3.10 will come with additional features and operability improvement.
The upcoming 3.10 update will enable controls for video recording from Gimbal / Drone via USB communications and Fujifilm also plans to deploy this function to the Fujifilm X-T30, as well as other models. Fujifilm has also confirmed that it is communication with SZ DJI Technology and ZHIYUN about their plans to release compatible products.
Check out the upcoming Fujifilm X-T3 firmware update version 3.10 details.
New Fujifilm savings are now available at major stores in US. With this Fujifilm savings you can now save up to $500 on Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T30 Body. Also if you click this link you will get all of the stuff on sale at B&H Photo, but below you can see the full list of Fujifilm savings.
Firmware update for the X-T3, due to be released in December 2019
Firmware version: FUJIFILM X-T3（Ver. 3.10）
Gimbal / Drone support***
This firmware adds the following function to complement the current support for still image shooting via USB communications:
- Starting and ending video recording
- Adjusting exposure settings (exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation) for video recording
- Making manual focus adjustments
Firmware update for the X-T3, due to be released in January 2020
Firmware version: FUJIFILM X-T3（Ver. 3.20）
1. Enhanced autofocus
- Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes
- Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus
- Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background
2. Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
X-Series Camera Deals
Fujifilm X-T3 (Save $200): B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm (Save $200): B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-T30 (Save $100): B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-Pro2 (Save $200): B&Hphoto / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-T100(Save $100): B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X100F (Save $200): B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.